hive-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Chaudhary01 <>
Subject reg : reteriveing a single column from hive serde table
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:21:46 GMT
I am using serde in hive to store data into hive table from xml file.
Whenever I retrieve data using command select * from table it give all records  from table.

But when I want to extract an individual column it gives error .
Please Tell me how can I retrieve a single column from this table.

Mohit chaudhary

Infosys e-mail system.