hive-user mailing list archives: November 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Navis류승우 Re: MapJoin error: .hashtable file not found Wed, 28 Nov, 07:14
Felix.徐 Bugs exist in SEMI JOIN? Wed, 21 Nov, 08:52
Fernando Andrés Doglio Turissini Starting with Hive - writing custom SerDe Thu, 29 Nov, 13:38
Роман Павленко Re: Can I merge files after I loaded them into hive? Thu, 15 Nov, 10:20
Павел Мезенцев hive 0.7.1 Error: Non-Partition column appears in the partition specification Thu, 15 Nov, 08:14
Павел Мезенцев Re: hive 0.7.1 Error: Non-Partition column appears in the partition specification Thu, 15 Nov, 10:43
विनोद सिंह Re: Hive support for NOT IN Wed, 28 Nov, 06:47
Jan Dolinár Re: Regexp character classes clarification Thu, 01 Nov, 14:32
Jan Dolinár Re: Hive NR map progress inconsistent and regurlarly restart from 0% Wed, 07 Nov, 11:36
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: Fri, 16 Nov, 08:49
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 08:41
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 09:54
Alexander Alten-Lorenz Re: "Subject" etiquette Fri, 23 Nov, 07:12
Alexander Lorenz Re: Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..? Tue, 06 Nov, 07:09
Alexander Lorenz Re: Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..? Tue, 06 Nov, 10:03
Alexandre Fouche Multiple insert overwrite into multiple tables query stores same results in all tables Tue, 06 Nov, 20:40
Alexandre Fouche Hive NR map progress inconsistent and regurlarly restart from 0% Wed, 07 Nov, 11:30
Alexandre Fouche Re: Hive NR map progress inconsistent and regurlarly restart from 0% Wed, 07 Nov, 11:39
Alexandre Fouche Re: Multiple insert overwrite into multiple tables query stores same results in all tables Sat, 10 Nov, 09:51
Ashutosh Chauhan Re: Hive Meta Server (Thrift Server) Failover / Redundancy / Load Balancing Thu, 08 Nov, 17:39
Ashutosh Chauhan Re: Hive Meta Server (Thrift Server) Failover / Redundancy / Load Balancing Tue, 13 Nov, 18:26
Ashutosh Chauhan Re: MapJoin error: .hashtable file not found Wed, 28 Nov, 07:13
Austin Chungath Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 06:46
Austin Chungath Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 07:12
Austin Chungath Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 08:26
Austin Chungath Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 09:48
Austin Chungath Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 12:48
Austin Chungath Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Fri, 23 Nov, 06:07
BALAKRISHNAN VISWANATHAN Jaspersoft reports over Hive Wed, 14 Nov, 08:40
Barak Yaish JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory Mon, 26 Nov, 21:22
Barak Yaish Compile hive on hadoop 1.0.4 Wed, 28 Nov, 22:53
Barak Yaish Re: Compile hive on hadoop 1.0.4 Thu, 29 Nov, 12:19
Bejoy KS Re: Creating Indexes Thu, 01 Nov, 13:09
Bejoy KS Re: Hive compression with external table Tue, 06 Nov, 17:22
Bejoy KS Re: Hive Join with distinct rows Fri, 09 Nov, 16:26
Bejoy KS Re: Can I merge files after I loaded them into hive? Thu, 15 Nov, 08:10
Bejoy KS Re: Can I merge files after I loaded them into hive? Thu, 15 Nov, 10:08
Bejoy KS Re: How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks? Fri, 16 Nov, 09:49
Bejoy KS Re: Why hadoop job pending for so long? Fri, 16 Nov, 09:51
Bejoy KS Re: How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks? Mon, 19 Nov, 09:09
Bejoy KS Re: populating xml data in hive Tue, 20 Nov, 09:03
Bejoy KS Re: Multiuser setup on Hive Thu, 22 Nov, 06:50
Bejoy KS Re: pblm in joining two tables in hive..... Fri, 23 Nov, 09:49
Bennie Schut RE: Effecient partitions usage in join Thu, 22 Nov, 14:27
Bennie Schut RE: Effecient partitions usage in join Fri, 23 Nov, 10:50
Bertrand Dechoux Re: Java run Sun, 25 Nov, 00:57
Bharath Ganesh Re: problem in Hive performance Thu, 08 Nov, 08:06
Bing Li Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath Fri, 30 Nov, 07:01
Bing Li Re: hive-site.xml not found on classpath Fri, 30 Nov, 08:01
Brad Cavanagh collect_set() with non-primitive types Wed, 28 Nov, 18:29
Carl Steinbach Re: Thu, 15 Nov, 12:35
Chen Song Hive producing difference outputs Thu, 15 Nov, 16:18
Cheng Su ClassNotFoundException when use hive java client of hive + hbase integration Mon, 05 Nov, 14:53
Cheng Su Re: ClassNotFoundException when use hive java client of hive + hbase integration Tue, 06 Nov, 03:18
Cheng Su Re: ClassNotFoundException when use hive java client of hive + hbase integration Wed, 07 Nov, 01:52
Cheng Su Hbase connection closed when query multiple complicated hql with hive+hbase integration Wed, 07 Nov, 03:07
Cheng Su Re: Hbase connection closed when query multiple complicated hql with hive+hbase integration Wed, 07 Nov, 06:23
Cheng Su Hive UDAF convert problem Tue, 13 Nov, 04:01
Cheng Su Can I merge files after I loaded them into hive? Thu, 15 Nov, 08:03
Cheng Su Re: Hive UDAF convert problem Thu, 15 Nov, 08:45
Cheng Su Re: Can I merge files after I loaded them into hive? Thu, 15 Nov, 10:41
Cheng Su How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks? Fri, 16 Nov, 06:39
Cheng Su Why hadoop job pending for so long? Fri, 16 Nov, 09:00
Cheng Su Re: Do I need any Pig knowledge to learn Hive? Fri, 16 Nov, 09:29
Cheng Su Re: How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks? Fri, 16 Nov, 12:08
Cheng Su Re: How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks? Mon, 19 Nov, 07:01
Chris Gong hive integrate with hbase, map to existed hbase table report column family not exist Tue, 06 Nov, 02:56
Chris Gong 回复: hive integrate with hbase, map to existed hbase table report column family not exist Wed, 07 Nov, 01:46
Chunky Gupta Alter table is giving error Mon, 05 Nov, 11:34
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Mon, 05 Nov, 14:19
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Tue, 06 Nov, 13:14
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Wed, 07 Nov, 05:55
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Wed, 07 Nov, 06:33
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Wed, 07 Nov, 13:13
Chunky Gupta hive query not running in cron job Thu, 22 Nov, 09:59
Chunky Gupta Re: hive query not running in cron job Fri, 23 Nov, 10:18
Chunky Gupta Re: Alter table is giving error Tue, 27 Nov, 20:18
Connell, Chuck RE: hive under cygwin Tue, 13 Nov, 21:44
Connell, Chuck RE: hive under cygwin Tue, 13 Nov, 22:39
Connell, Chuck RE: Do I need any Pig knowledge to learn Hive? Fri, 16 Nov, 13:29
Connell, Chuck RE: Setting auxpath in Hue/Beeswax Mon, 26 Nov, 19:43
Connell, Chuck RE: Hive - Load file with delimiters Wed, 28 Nov, 16:26
Connell, Chuck RE: Starting with Hive - writing custom SerDe Thu, 29 Nov, 14:51
Connell, Chuck RE: Starting with Hive - writing custom SerDe Thu, 29 Nov, 14:53
Dalia Sobhy RE: Sat, 17 Nov, 23:42
Dalia Sobhy Hive and Hbase performance Sun, 18 Nov, 00:02
Dalia Sobhy RE: Sun, 18 Nov, 01:16
Dalia Sobhy Java run Sat, 24 Nov, 21:20
David Morel Skew join failure Fri, 30 Nov, 10:10
Dean Wampler Re: Creating Indexes Thu, 01 Nov, 13:01
Dean Wampler Re: Creating Indexes Thu, 01 Nov, 13:20
Dean Wampler Re: Creating Indexes Fri, 02 Nov, 14:02
Dean Wampler Re: Creating Indexes Sat, 03 Nov, 00:02
Dean Wampler Re: Creating Indexes Sat, 03 Nov, 00:03
Dean Wampler Re: Alter table is giving error Mon, 05 Nov, 12:58
Dean Wampler Re: Alter table is giving error Mon, 05 Nov, 14:33
Dean Wampler Re: Wed, 14 Nov, 14:41
Dean Wampler Run Shark on Windows? Wed, 14 Nov, 23:17
Dean Wampler Re: Run Shark on Windows? Thu, 15 Nov, 00:02
Dean Wampler Re: Hive JOINs not working as expected (returns 0 rows) Tue, 20 Nov, 16:22
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 2014178
Aug 2014265
Jul 2014389