hive-user mailing list archives

From Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: Reduce phase hangs
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:47:36 GMT
Nothing special over there. Most of the jobs complete after quite some
time. However it makes no sense to me that it takes that long. Its probably
just a couple of hundreds of megabytes.

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

<http://goo.gl/Lt7BC>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.