hive-user mailing list archives

From Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:22:24 GMT
I have to add, while trying to do other operations on hive by hand, it also
fails.

For example:
*hive> drop table my_other_table;*
*FAILED: Error in metadata: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException*
*FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask*

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

<http://goo.gl/Lt7BC>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.