hive-user mailing list archives

From MiaoMiao <liy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to load TAB_SEPRATED file in hive table
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 02:18:45 GMT
It is very much about your source file. If you choose wrong
separators, then hive will not parse your file correctly.
There are four kinds of separators, making it possible to clearlify
lines, fields, collections, and keyvalues.
You can refer to the following uri on this topic.
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-ddl.html#LanguageManualDDL-CreateTable