hive-user mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't use OR in left join
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:19:44 GMT
That's a problem which is hadoop related and not really hive related.
The solution is to use only equal (as you know it). For that, you should
first extract your real identifier for a, which can be a.pid or a part of
it.
I assume that you can know it in advance which one will be used.

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux