hive-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek <abhishek.dod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HIVE AND HBASE
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 23:51:54 GMT
Thank you chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2012, at 7:13 PM, "Connell, Chuck" <Chuck.Connell@nuance.com> wrote:

> See  https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/Downloads
>
> Cloudera Manager is a small piece of software that downloads, installs and configures
the Hadoop software suite on an entire cluster. It then starts all the Hadoop services and
helps you manage the cluster going forward. For up to 50 compute nodes, it is FREE. Beyond
50 nodes, you pay for the commercial version.

> I have used Cloudera Manager several times and it actually works. I built a development
machine (1 node) with everything I need for HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper...