hive-user mailing list archives

From <yogesh.kuma...@wipro.com>
Subject DATA UPLOADTION
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 03:40:39 GMT
Hi all,

I have data of Flat files, Log files, Images and .xls Files of around many G.B

I need to put operation like searching, Querying over that raw data.  and generating reports.
And its impossible to create tables manually for all to manage them. Is there any other way
out or how to manage them using Hive or Hbase.

Please suggest me how do I perform these operations over them, I want to use HADOOP DFS and
files has been uploaded on HDFS (Single user)

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com