hive-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL help
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 21:13:12 GMT
I am now trying to do it this way but doesn't work in hive. I think I am
missing something here, can someone please help?

select a_id from web_data t1 where a_id = (select min(a_id) from web_data
t2 where t2.t_timestamp = t1.t_timestamp)

I get:

FAILED: Parse Error: line 1:69 cannot recognize input near 'select' 'min'
'(' in expression specification