hive-user mailing list archives

From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hive in IntelliJ
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 16:35:43 GMT
Hive is in maven but it always forks a hadoop to run stuff. The
approach I took is make fetching and extracting hadoop a 1 time
install target.

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/hive_test/

I know its not the "right" way, but Runs unit tests lightning fast
like 15 sec vs like 1:20 or however long it takes to run ant test in
hive.