hive-user mailing list archives

From "Chandan B.K" <chan...@zinniasystems.com>
Subject Re: Execute query file
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:17:20 GMT
Hello users,

                 Thanks Bhavesh, well as Bhavesh said, I completely agree.
For that i need to parse the file, extract the file line-by-line and
execute it.
If $bin/hive -f '/path/to/query/file' can execute a entire file without any
overhead(manual parsing etc), there should be some way of doing the same
through a JDBC application. Can I have some try on this.
Thanks.