hive-user mailing list archives

From shashwat shriparv <dwivedishash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Re: cannot start the thrift server
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:56:51 GMT
Hey check this and according to your version download the jdbc jars and
follow the steps it will help for sure, as this is given in context to
amazon but it works for hive running at local pc

http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/UsingEMR_Hive.html

it because the metadata is locked?****

--

∞