hive-user mailing list archives

From "ylyy-1985"<>
Subject 回复: Re: cannot start the thrift server
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:03:48 GMT
thanks Bhavesh, :) but how can I confirm that the server is running? I try to access IP:10000
but without success.

however I try to ignore this and write my client code to try to connect to hive,but error
codes are printed as follows...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration
 at org.apache.hadoop.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection.<init>(
 at org.apache.hadoop.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver.connect(
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.hadoop.hive.wyl.HiveTest.main(
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration
 at$ Source)
 at Method)
 at Source)
 ... 5 more

I add all the libraries in hive to eclipse project. it seems to miss some configuration files,
but I don't know what it is. Can you help me?