hive-user mailing list archives

From 王锋 <wfeng1...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Re: hive cann't support setting queryTimeout
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:21:22 GMT
thanks for Pawar. the metadata store is fine and it was in our mysql safe plateform. When I
restart the hiveserver ,it 's ok. but when the hiveserver occurred the question,it has been
running about one week, and the mem is about 5g . so I agree 1).

If the large mem of hive cause the question, I need tuning the gc arguments?