hive-user mailing list archives

From Bejoy Ks <>
Subject Re: How to install CDH3 on CentOS5.5 without internet
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:40:36 GMT
Hi Binh
       If you don't have internet access on your cluster, you may need to create a local
yum repository. Detailed instructions can be found here at

Bejoy KS

 From: binhnt22 <>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:53 PM
Subject: How to install CDH3 on CentOS5.5 without internet

servers are in restricted environment without internet. But I can connect to
internet from my PC and copy file to server.
How can
I install CDH3 on CentOS5.5 server in this situation.
Best regards,
Nguyen Thanh Binh (Mr)
Software Architecture
Product Department - BU BSS, Software Center, Viettel Group
2th floor, N2 Building, Trung Yen 1 str, Cau Giay dis, Ha Noi
Mail to:
Cell phone: (+84)98.226.0622
View raw message