hive-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Hive FAQ
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:56:38 GMT

Le 24 janv. 2012 à 22:48, Carl Steinbach a écrit :

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. If you would like to provide answers I can give you edit
access to the wiki. Please create an account and send me your username.

It feels a little strange that someone write all these questions in a FAQ without writing
any answer. Why bother writing them at all ? At least it made me laugh :)

But never mind, I would be glad to help, my id is 'hibou'. I can at least answer one of them.

cheers,
Nicolas