hive-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Gupta <success.mohit.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to see the intermediate results between AST and optimized logical query plan.
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:03:00 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to understand the output of hive Explain command. I found the
documentation provided (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Explain )
to be of little help. Is there any other place where I can find the
detailed documentation on this?

Hiroyuki, were you able to find any detailed docs on this? Or any other
leads?

Thanks
Mohit

--