hive-user mailing list archives

From 王锋 <wfeng1...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: hiveserver usage
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:02:44 GMT

The namenode summary:

the mr summary

and hiveserver:

hiveserver jvm args:
export HADOOP_OPTS="$HADOOP_OPTS -XX:NewRatio=1 -Xms15000m -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40 -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=15
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=20 -XX:+UseParall
elOldGC -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -verbose:gc -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps"

now we  using 3 hiveservers in the same machine.

在 2011-12-12 09:54:29,"Aaron Sun" <aaron.sun82@gmail.com> 写道:
how's the data look like? and what's the size of the cluster?