hive-user mailing list archives

From "Savant, Keshav" <Keshav.C.Sav...@fisglobal.com>
Subject Data loading from Datanode
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 07:19:17 GMT
Hi All,

Is it possible to load data (in HDFS) using Hive Load data query from
any of the Datanode?

So that means can we insert files into datanode directly (or from hive
installed on datanode) and then the master node syncs with datanodes
later.

Keshav C Savant

by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.