hive-user mailing list archives

From 王锋 <wfeng1...@163.com>
Subject hiveserver usage
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:44:11 GMT
Hi,

    I'm one of engieer of sina.com.  We have used hive ,hiveserver several months. We have
our own tasks schedule system .The system can schedule tasks running with hiveserver by jdbc.

    But The hiveserver use mem very large, usally  large than 10g.   we have 5min tasks which
will be  running every 5 minutes.,and have hourly tasks .total num of tasks  is 40. And we
start 3 hiveserver in one linux server,and be cycle connected .

    so why Memory of  hiveserver  using so large and how we do or some suggestion from you
?

Thanks and Best Regards!

Royce Wang