hive-user mailing list archives

From rakesh rakshit <ihavethepotent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access hive database using jdbc
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:35:43 GMT
Hi Ankit,

I am able to find that its support has been included in the latest 0.7.1
Hive API.

Please go through the HiveMetaStoreClient.getDatabase(String dbName) and
HiveMetaStoreClient.getAllTables(String dbName) methods in the new api.

Hope this may help you.

Thanks,

Rakesh Kumar Rakshit
Impetus Infotech(India) Pvt. Ltd.