hive-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Eisbruch <gabrieleisbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem With HDFS USERS using JDBC
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:09:15 GMT
Really My problem it's a little different, we have created all users that we
need, but we can't set this users using jdbc, our system user it's different
that we need to use to connect to hive, so when we try to do a LOAD action
we saw that hive server try to use the user HIVE instead of the user that we
try to use

Thanks,
Gabriel