hive-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vikas Srivastava <vikas.srivast...@one97.net>
Subject Re: problem in hive
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:48:00 GMT
hey thanks for replay but already have at that place..

2011/10/11 Harold(陳春宏) <harold.chen@sunplus-technology.com>

>
>
> You have to add jar file like this
> add jar ../hive-0.6.0/lib/hive_contrib.jar;
>
>
>
> Best Regard
> Mail:   Harold.Chen@sunplus-technology.com
> MSN:   chen0727@hotmail.com
> SKYPE:  chen0727
> Mobil: 886-937545215
> Tel: 886-2-8798-2988 #222
> Fax:886-2-8751-5499
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: vikas srivastava [mailto:vikas.srivastava@one97.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:29 PM
> To: user@hive.apache.org
> Subject: problem in hive
>
> Hi All,
>
> I facing a problem like I have installed hive on a new server and provide
> the connectivity with the namenode,
>
> Create a user in mysql and give the proper privileges to that user,
>
> Put that user in hive-site.xml and now when I fired a query like
>
> Show tables;
> Not showing any table
>
> when I fired
> Desc table or select table is throwing an error
>
> hive> desc aircel_obd;
> FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask
>
>
> The hive.log are :-
>
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,131 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.resources" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,131 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.resources" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,134 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.runtime" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,134 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.runtime" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,135 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.text" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:30,135 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.text" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:25:35,031 ERROR ql.Driver (SessionState.java:printError(365))
> - FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,146 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.resources" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,146 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.resources" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,150 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.runtime" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,150 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.core.runtime" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,150 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.text" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:14,150 ERROR DataNucleus.Plugin
> (Log4JLogger.java:error(115)) - Bundle "org.eclipse.jdt.core" requires
> "org.eclipse.text" but it cannot be resolved.
> 2011-10-11 12:45:21,053 ERROR ql.Driver (SessionState.java:printError(365))
> - FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask
>
> Please help I m stuck here....
>
>
> With Regards
> Vikas Srivastava
>
> DWH & Analytics Team
> M: +91 9560885900
> P: + 91 120 4770102
> Email: vikas.srivastava@one97.net
> W: www.one97world.com
>
> One97 | Let's get talking !
>
>
>
>


-- 
With Regards
Vikas Srivastava

DWH & Analytics Team
Mob:+91 9560885900
One97 | Let's get talking !

Mime
View raw message