hive-user mailing list archives

From John Sichi <jsi...@fb.com>
Subject Re: Indexing
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:36:01 GMT
Hi Avrilia,

These are (some of) the patches you are looking for:

HIVE-1644
HIVE-2128
HIVE-2138

I'm not sure what went into 0.7.1 but they will all be in the upcoming 0.8 release.

JIRA is your friend:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HIVE+AND+component+%3D+Indexing+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

Now that so much work has been contributed in this area, it would be awesome if someone could
take on HIVE-1502 (doc updates).

JVS