hive-user mailing list archives

From Sam William <sa...@stumbleupon.com>
Subject Re: HIVE_AUX_JARS_PATH
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:32:36 GMT
Please ignore my mail.  Seems like the site specific  hive-env.sh was overriding the env variable
..Its working now .

Thanks,
Sam
On Aug 29, 2011, at 4:28 PM, Aggarwal, Vaibhav wrote:

> You need to point to the exact jar file location and not just the directory location.
>
> Vaibhav

ran hive .    My custom class doesnt seem to be available when I  create a table using these
classes . I get a class not found error .  What am I missing here ?

> Sam William
> sampd@stumbleupon.com

Sam William
sampd@stumbleupon.com