hive-user mailing list archives

From Guy Doulberg <Guy.Doulb...@conduit.com>
Subject RE: ODBC/JDBC Bridge
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:17:23 GMT
Update...

I eventually succeed in making the ODBC/JDBC bridge from Easysoft to work.....
So I made simple reports on top of hive.... So far so good

From: Guy Doulberg [mailto:Guy.Doulberg@conduit.com]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 2:31 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: RE: ODBC/JDBC Bridge

If I wasn't oblige to try and make the hive cluster interact with MS reporting service,

I would try to use BIRT, following this lead....

http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/project/notable3.7.php

It seems it can provide BI/data mining/query on top of hive.

Of course if you want simple query I guess Cloudera's Beeswax is also a suitable ui.