hive-user mailing list archives

From Wouter de Bie <wou...@spotify.com>
Subject Re: LEFT OUTER JOIN and partitioned tables
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:38:35 GMT
 Hi all,

I've solved the issue by setting hive.outerjoin.supports.filters=false. What does this setting
do? It's completely undocumented.
--Wouter de Bie
Developer Business Intelligence, Spotify
wouter@spotify.com
+46 72 018 0777

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. It is intended only for the recipient(s). If you have reason to believe that you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete
the e-mail from your computer.