hive-user mailing list archives

From Shouguo Li <the1plum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Hive-80] Multiple client connections in Standalone mode
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:14:21 GMT
that's odd error case... hope someone can point you to the right direction
in fixing it.
in the mean time, if you don't have to use mysql as metastore, try derby,
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HiveDerbyServerMode
i followed that page and set up derby server, works without any problems. :)

good luck!