hive-user mailing list archives

From John Sichi <jsi...@fb.com>
Subject Re: wiki has moved!
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:16:22 GMT
On Jun 27, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Time Less wrote:
> Might as well add me as editor. I've found tons of errors and problems. Not the least
of which the regexserde is now completely borked and nonsensical. Compare "([^]*) ([^]*) ..."
against "([^ ]*) ([^ ]*) ..." - I thought I was going insane.

Email me your Confluence account name.

> Also, Google still points to the old documentation which doesn't exist. You need to add
in some 301 so Google will get the message, too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_301. I
believe Google isn't the only HTTP client that will benefit from 301 status.

I don't have control over the MoinMoin server; if someone has something specific they can
create an INFRA request, but the page name translation is not 1-to-1, so it's probably not
worth the effort; the old stuff should age out, and the new stuff will get crawled soon enough.

JVS