hive-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Wilson" <awil...@conductor.com>
Subject Re: RDBS and Hive
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 15:21:47 GMT
Yes, here is the ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1555?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin%3Aactivity-stream-issue-tab#issue-tabs<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1555?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin:activity-stream-issue-tab#issue-tabs>

We use it fairly regularly in production and it works well. I will try to get a patch uploaded
soon.