hive-user mailing list archives

From "labtrax" <hi...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: multiple hive access
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 20:14:06 GMT
The metastore is not actually the problem here. I already configured hive metastore with mysql.

And I use hive with jdbc. The question is, what does "The HiveServer is currently single
threaded, which could present serious use limitations" means? Might the results wrong because
multiple queries get in confusion to each other and it will end up in mess or errors (then
I have to implement something like a jobqueue by myself)? Or are the use limitations only
in sequentiell, longer processing of the queries?