hive-user mailing list archives: April 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
bejoy...@yahoo.com Re: Hive map join - process a little larger tables with moderatenumber of rows Fri, 01 Apr, 05:15
yongqiang he Re: Hive map join - process a little larger tables with moderatenumber of rows Fri, 01 Apr, 05:27
Viral Bajaria Re: Hive map join - process a little larger tables with moderatenumber of rows Fri, 01 Apr, 08:25
bejoy...@yahoo.com Re: Hive map join - process a little larger tables withmoderatenumber of rows Fri, 01 Apr, 14:09
bejoy...@yahoo.com Re: Hive map join - process a little larger tables withmoderatenumber of rows Fri, 01 Apr, 14:19
Xiaobo Gu Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 05:27
김영우 Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 05:36
Guy Doulberg RE: Hive in a readonly mode Mon, 04 Apr, 07:00
Edward Capriolo Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 13:49
Xiaobo Gu Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 13:50
Edward Capriolo Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 13:57
Edward Capriolo Re: Hive in a readonly mode Mon, 04 Apr, 14:04
Sharma, Akash External Hive Table with sqoop import Mon, 04 Apr, 14:24
Bjørn Remseth Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:15
Sameer Kalburgi Re: Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:20
Edward Capriolo Re: Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:21
Larry Ogrodnek UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:20
Edward Capriolo Re: UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:22
John Sichi Re: UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:28
Jasper Knulst Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 22:50
Loren Siebert Re: Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 22:58
Jasper Knulst Re: Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 23:51
soumya mishra Doubt on upload data Wed, 06 Apr, 17:56
hadoopman Hive load error Wed, 06 Apr, 23:20
Guy Doulberg Synching HDFS directories with partitions on the Hive. Thu, 07 Apr, 06:45
Geoff Howard Re: How To Use Hive Thu, 07 Apr, 11:18
Jasper Knulst Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 12:38
Edward Capriolo Re: Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 14:22
Jasper Knulst Re: Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 15:53
Henry Liu job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 17:28
Avram Aelony Re: job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 17:35
Carl Steinbach Re: job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 18:34
Steven Wong Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 01:53
Viral Bajaria debugging tips Fri, 08 Apr, 03:06
sangeetha s Re: How To Use Hive Fri, 08 Apr, 09:24
Igor Tatarinov Re: Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 16:50
Michael Jiang How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 18:34
V.Senthil Kumar Re: How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 18:43
Michael Jiang Re: How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 18:56
Michael Jiang Re: How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 21:37
Steven Wong RE: Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 23:38
hi...@gmx.de hive hbase and hadoop versions Sun, 10 Apr, 16:49
Prashanth R org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticException: line 1:17 Path is not legal Sun, 10 Apr, 20:56
lei liu how to receive row numbers about inserting data into Hive Tables from queries sql Mon, 11 Apr, 13:46
John Sichi Re: hive hbase and hadoop versions Mon, 11 Apr, 18:14
Ravi . How to sync hive tables from one cluster to another cluster. Mon, 11 Apr, 18:37
Devaraj Das FW: [hadoop] Hadoop Summit 2011 by Yahoo!: June 29th, Santa Clara Convention Center. Register and submit abstract for presentation: www.hadoopsummit.org Mon, 11 Apr, 19:59
Prashanth R External table creation question Mon, 11 Apr, 21:09
Christopher, Pat RE: External table creation question Mon, 11 Apr, 22:25
Marcos Ortiz Hive integration with HBase Tue, 12 Apr, 03:09
Thiruvel Thirumoolan Re: How to sync hive tables from one cluster to another cluster. Tue, 12 Apr, 04:22
Carl Steinbach [ANNOUNCE] April Hive Contributors Meeting Tue, 12 Apr, 05:35
Vasilis Liaskovitis hello Tue, 12 Apr, 07:53
Avram Aelony Re: External table creation question Tue, 12 Apr, 16:50
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Hive integration with HBase Tue, 12 Apr, 18:13
soumya mishra Hive 7 Tue, 12 Apr, 19:22
Marcos Ortiz Re: Hive integration with HBase Wed, 13 Apr, 03:35
Carl Steinbach Re: Hive integration with HBase Wed, 13 Apr, 04:23
Rosanna Man Copy a hive table from S3 to HDSF Wed, 13 Apr, 06:50
hadoopman Hive regex SerDe issue? Wed, 13 Apr, 19:18
Daniel Jue Skip first line of CSV loading Wed, 13 Apr, 20:55
John Vines Using hive as a mapreduce backend Thu, 14 Apr, 19:42
Jasper Knulst Hive map task attemps 33+ Thu, 14 Apr, 21:01
Erix Yao can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 05:52
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:17
Erix Yao Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:31
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:40
Erix Yao Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:49
Jasper Knulst Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:51
Erix Yao index is not working for me. Fri, 15 Apr, 08:31
Ankit Jain Hive Server Error Fri, 15 Apr, 11:14
김영우 Re: Hive Server Error Fri, 15 Apr, 15:29
김영우 Re: Hive 7 Fri, 15 Apr, 15:42
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 17:04
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 17:06
John Sichi Re: index is not working for me. Fri, 15 Apr, 18:09
labtrax Re: hive hbase and hadoop versions Sun, 17 Apr, 14:30
Jakob Homan Evaluating union types in Hive 7? Mon, 18 Apr, 21:14
Aaron Kimball April SFHUG recap, May SFHUG meetup announcement Tue, 19 Apr, 02:23
Stuart Scott Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 07:29
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Evaluating union types in Hive 7? Tue, 19 Apr, 09:16
Ankit Jain Re: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 10:17
Ankit Jain Re: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 10:22
Stuart Scott RE: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 11:00
Erix Yao can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Wed, 20 Apr, 10:32
Edward Capriolo Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Wed, 20 Apr, 14:22
Karl Ostmo FileNotFoundException when creating table, following GettingStarted guide Wed, 20 Apr, 20:24
Karl Ostmo Re: FileNotFoundException when creating table, following GettingStarted guide Wed, 20 Apr, 21:11
Erix Yao Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 03:25
Igor Tatarinov Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 03:59
Carl Steinbach Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 05:03
Erix Yao hive Authorization is not working for me Thu, 21 Apr, 08:04
Erix Yao Re: hive Authorization is not working for me Thu, 21 Apr, 08:13
vaibhav negi Long query execution time Thu, 21 Apr, 09:31
Igor Tatarinov merging small output files with compression Thu, 21 Apr, 17:56
Erix Yao can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sat, 23 Apr, 05:07
Soren Flexner Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sat, 23 Apr, 18:09
bharath vissapragada Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sat, 23 Apr, 18:20
Erix Yao Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sun, 24 Apr, 06:34
Edward Capriolo Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sun, 24 Apr, 14:28
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014240
Jun 2014274
May 2014203