hive-user mailing list archives: April 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Bjørn Remseth Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:15
김영우 Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 05:36
김영우 Re: Hive Server Error Fri, 15 Apr, 15:29
김영우 Re: Hive 7 Fri, 15 Apr, 15:42
Aaron Kimball April SFHUG recap, May SFHUG meetup announcement Tue, 19 Apr, 02:23
Alexandre \ error starting Hive Server Wed, 27 Apr, 17:36
Alexandre \ Re: error starting Hive Server Wed, 27 Apr, 19:31
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu Re: Evaluating union types in Hive 7? Tue, 19 Apr, 09:16
Ankit Jain Hive Server Error Fri, 15 Apr, 11:14
Ankit Jain Re: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 10:17
Ankit Jain Re: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 10:22
Avram Aelony Re: job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 17:35
Avram Aelony Re: External table creation question Tue, 12 Apr, 16:50
Carl Steinbach Re: job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 18:34
Carl Steinbach [ANNOUNCE] April Hive Contributors Meeting Tue, 12 Apr, 05:35
Carl Steinbach Re: Hive integration with HBase Wed, 13 Apr, 04:23
Carl Steinbach Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 05:03
Christopher, Pat RE: External table creation question Mon, 11 Apr, 22:25
Christopher, Pat RE: External tables pros & cons Tue, 26 Apr, 18:29
Daniel Jue Skip first line of CSV loading Wed, 13 Apr, 20:55
Devaraj Das FW: [hadoop] Hadoop Summit 2011 by Yahoo!: June 29th, Santa Clara Convention Center. Register and submit abstract for presentation: www.hadoopsummit.org Mon, 11 Apr, 19:59
Edward Capriolo Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 13:49
Edward Capriolo Re: Does Hive 0.7.0 support Hadoop 0.21.0? Mon, 04 Apr, 13:57
Edward Capriolo Re: Hive in a readonly mode Mon, 04 Apr, 14:04
Edward Capriolo Re: Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:21
Edward Capriolo Re: UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:22
Edward Capriolo Re: Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 14:22
Edward Capriolo Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Wed, 20 Apr, 14:22
Edward Capriolo Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sun, 24 Apr, 14:28
Edward Capriolo Re: error starting Hive Server Wed, 27 Apr, 18:35
Erix Yao can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 05:52
Erix Yao Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:31
Erix Yao Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:49
Erix Yao index is not working for me. Fri, 15 Apr, 08:31
Erix Yao can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Wed, 20 Apr, 10:32
Erix Yao Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 03:25
Erix Yao hive Authorization is not working for me Thu, 21 Apr, 08:04
Erix Yao Re: hive Authorization is not working for me Thu, 21 Apr, 08:13
Erix Yao can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sat, 23 Apr, 05:07
Erix Yao Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sun, 24 Apr, 06:34
Geoff Howard Re: How To Use Hive Thu, 07 Apr, 11:18
Guy Doulberg RE: Hive in a readonly mode Mon, 04 Apr, 07:00
Guy Doulberg Synching HDFS directories with partitions on the Hive. Thu, 07 Apr, 06:45
Henry Liu job counters in customized hive map/reduce script. Thu, 07 Apr, 17:28
Igor Tatarinov Re: Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 16:50
Igor Tatarinov Re: can hive support separate namespace for temp tables? Thu, 21 Apr, 03:59
Igor Tatarinov merging small output files with compression Thu, 21 Apr, 17:56
Jakob Homan Evaluating union types in Hive 7? Mon, 18 Apr, 21:14
Jasper Knulst Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 22:50
Jasper Knulst Re: Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 23:51
Jasper Knulst Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 12:38
Jasper Knulst Re: Text output separator for Hive Output Thu, 07 Apr, 15:53
Jasper Knulst Hive map task attemps 33+ Thu, 14 Apr, 21:01
Jasper Knulst Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:51
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Hive integration with HBase Tue, 12 Apr, 18:13
John Sichi Re: UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:28
John Sichi Re: hive hbase and hadoop versions Mon, 11 Apr, 18:14
John Sichi Re: index is not working for me. Fri, 15 Apr, 18:09
John Sichi Re: [REMINDER] Hive Contrib Meeting Today + Preliminary Agenda Wed, 27 Apr, 00:28
John Vines Using hive as a mapreduce backend Thu, 14 Apr, 19:42
Karl Ostmo FileNotFoundException when creating table, following GettingStarted guide Wed, 20 Apr, 20:24
Karl Ostmo Re: FileNotFoundException when creating table, following GettingStarted guide Wed, 20 Apr, 21:11
Larry Ogrodnek UDF constructor params? Tue, 05 Apr, 18:20
Loren Siebert Re: Problem Hive table RegexSerDe and Hadoop MR Tue, 05 Apr, 22:58
Loren Siebert Re: Load gzip files into hive Thu, 28 Apr, 04:52
Marcos Ortiz Hive integration with HBase Tue, 12 Apr, 03:09
Marcos Ortiz Re: Hive integration with HBase Wed, 13 Apr, 03:35
Marcos Ortiz Re: Author for a Hive Cheatsheet Wed, 27 Apr, 14:38
Michael Jiang How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 18:34
Michael Jiang Re: How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 18:56
Michael Jiang Re: How to configure Hive to use CombineFileInputFormat in case of too many small files Fri, 08 Apr, 21:37
Mitch Pronschinske Hive Cheatsheet? Mon, 25 Apr, 17:59
Mitch Pronschinske Author for a Hive Cheatsheet Wed, 27 Apr, 13:59
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:17
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 07:40
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 17:04
Ning Zhang Re: can I use hive dynamic partition while loading data into tables? Fri, 15 Apr, 17:06
Prashanth R org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticException: line 1:17 Path is not legal Sun, 10 Apr, 20:56
Prashanth R External table creation question Mon, 11 Apr, 21:09
Raghunath, Ranjith Re: External tables pros & cons Tue, 26 Apr, 16:42
Raghunath, Ranjith Permissions for hive tables Wed, 27 Apr, 02:51
Ravi . How to sync hive tables from one cluster to another cluster. Mon, 11 Apr, 18:37
Richard Nadeau Re: Multi character delimiter for Hive Columns and Rows Thu, 28 Apr, 18:02
Rosanna Man Copy a hive table from S3 to HDSF Wed, 13 Apr, 06:50
Rosanna Man Using capacity scheduler Thu, 28 Apr, 18:18
Rosanna Man Re: Using capacity scheduler Fri, 29 Apr, 19:44
Sameer Kalburgi Re: Can hive strip '#' comments in input data? Mon, 04 Apr, 16:20
Shantian Purkad External tables pros & cons Tue, 26 Apr, 16:18
Shantian Purkad Multi character delimiter for Hive Columns and Rows Wed, 27 Apr, 06:05
Shantian Purkad Re: Multi character delimiter for Hive Columns and Rows Thu, 28 Apr, 17:29
Sharma, Akash External Hive Table with sqoop import Mon, 04 Apr, 14:24
Soren Flexner Re: can I change the default field delimiter of the hive? Sat, 23 Apr, 18:09
Soren Flexner Re: External tables pros & cons Tue, 26 Apr, 18:17
Sreekanth Ramakrishnan Re: Using capacity scheduler Fri, 29 Apr, 03:09
Steven Wong Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 01:53
Steven Wong RE: Mapper OOMs disappear after disabling JVM reuse Fri, 08 Apr, 23:38
Steven Wong RE: Selecting an entire map, not just one element with Squirrel? Thu, 28 Apr, 18:07
Stuart Scott Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 07:29
Stuart Scott RE: Hive on HBase Tue, 19 Apr, 11:00
Sunderlin, Mark Selecting an entire map, not just one element with Squirrel? Thu, 28 Apr, 17:56
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014235
Nov 2014196
Oct 2014252