hive-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Oozie Hive action patch
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 03:30:44 GMT
[crosspost on Oozie and Hive aliases as there threads in both]

I've just posted a pull request (patch) for Oozie that add support for Hive
actions in Oozie workflows.

IMPORTANT:

* The pull requests have an additional commit, GH-0226, that fixes
groupId/artifacts of Hadoop/Pig/Hive to the standard values and
is using CDH versions o those artifacts/jars because there are not other
versions avail out there in Maven repos for all of them.

* The patch does not use Hive 0.7 native script variable resolution (see
HIVE-2020)

The pull requests links are:

* https://github.com/yahoo/oozie/pull/546 (master branch)

* https://github.com/yahoo/oozie/pull/547 (2.3 branch)

Oozie CDH3b4 includes this patch (it took a me a while to backport it to GH
Oozie because I had to rebase excluding other patches)

Thanks.

Alejandro