hive-user mailing list archives

From Bennie Schut <bsc...@ebuddy.com>
Subject Re: Hive & MS SQL Server
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:23:39 GMT
Sorry to become a bit offtopic but how do you get into a situation where
sqlserver 2005 becomes a requirement for a hive internal meta store?

I doubt many of the developers of hive will have access to this database
so I don't expect a lot of response on this. But hopefully someone can
prove me wrong :)

Bennie.