hive-user mailing list archives

From Thiruvel Thirumoolan <thiru...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: create table error
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:22:47 GMT
Can you change your MySQL configuration "binlog_format" to "ROW" ? It should be in /etc/my.cnf
I guess. Remember to restart mysql server.

-Thiruvel

On Jan 28, 2011, at 7:27 PM, Ajo Fod wrote:

Seems like you are using a MySQL metadata store ... do you have write permissions on the store?
... can you create another table?

If not, perhaps you can try with the plain vanilla metastore and see if the problem persists.

-Ajo.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 2:31 AM, lei liu <liulei412@gmail.com<mailto:liulei412@gmail.com>>