hive-user mailing list archives

From "Jianhua Wang" <wjh_had...@163.com >
Subject Re: Re: why did pictures disappear from hive wiki
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:35:08 GMT
Hi Carl,

    With your assistance, I have checked the link to slide and got what I need. As you have
said, it consists of all the key diagrams, and is very helpful for me.

    Thank you very much!

Best regards!

2011-01-10

Jianhua Wang

发件人: Carl Steinbach
发送时间: 2011-01-10  14:56:39
收件人: dev@hive.apache.org
抄送: user
主题: Re: why did pictures disappear from hive wiki

Hi Jianhua,

I think that all of the wiki attachments were removed in an effort to get rid of spam postings
that had been flooding the wiki. I believe that the diagrams that originally appeared in the
design document are also available in Liyin's Join Optimization presentation, which you can
find on slideshare here: http://www.slideshare.net/aiolos127/join-optimization-in-hive

Thanks.

Carl