hive-user mailing list archives

From Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <>
Subject Re: Create table as select fails with error "Error in metadata: org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException"
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:24:52 GMT
No. We did not see any issue with create table (without select). Create table as select also
passes sometimes.
We are using MySQL for our metastore.
Will get back to you on load at the time of create. Is there a direct way to know the load?
So, what is the solution/workaround  if there is a metastore issue?