hive-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bates <christopher.andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very basic (and almost certainly flawed) introduction to Hive on Amazon Elastic Map Reduce
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:50:45 GMT
Hey David,

Thanks for contributing.  Pete Skomoroch also does a lot of great work with
Hadoop on Amazon Web Services.  You can check out his great tutorials at
DataWrangling.com and the Git repository for TrendingTopics.org.  The more
we get people to blog about these tools the better!  Hopefully I'll be
posting sometime soon as well.

Have a good weekend
Chris