hive-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Thusoo <athu...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: jobtracker deadlock immediately when I launch hive query
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 18:28:27 GMT
Also you could also just use the prebuilt binaries for those versions that are available from
the asf download sites to keep it simple.

Ashish

________________________________
From: Zheng Shao [mailto:zshao9@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:59 AM
To: hive-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: jobtracker deadlock immediately when I launch hive query

This problem is mostly likely to be caused by inconsistent hadoop versions.

Which version of hadoop do you use on the cluster?
Make sure you run "ant clean package -Dhadoop.version=0.18.3' where 0.18.3 is your hadoop
version on the cluster.

Let us know what hadoop versions you are using, and whether that helps.

Zheng

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 2:54 AM, 罗李 <li.luol@alibaba-inc.com<mailto:li.luol@alibaba-inc.com>>