hive-user mailing list archives

From 罗李 <li.l...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject Re: jobtracker deadlock immediately when I launch hive query
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 11:25:48 GMT
This is My step:
$ svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hive/tags/release-0.3.0-rc1/ hive_rc1
$ cd hive_rc1
$ ant -Dhadoop.version="0.19.1" package

and I cd to build/dist, copy my config files to conf/,
then I start the step on the HiveGetingStarted.
and the situation keep happen when I try to run any query language if it
will launch a job on hadoop.

I can't change my hadoop version , is that means nobody could use
hive_0.3.0_rc1 on my cluster?

--

阿里巴巴搜索技术中心(ASC)-分布式计算
Email:li.luol@alibaba-inc.com