hive-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Herou <marcus.he...@tailsweep.com>
Subject Re: Cannot issue query
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:17:51 GMT
Hi Johan and thanks for the fast reply.

It seemed like Hive did not find the method yes.

That did not do it, same exception... I wiped the dist dir and
dropped/created/loaded the data then issued the query again.
Should I as well wipe some other local/hdfs dir ?

Upgrading to 0.19.1 is not an option for some weeks.

+46702561312
marcus.herou@tailsweep.com
http://www.tailsweep.com/
http://blogg.tailsweep.com/