hive-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "zhaoyang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (HIVE-19535) Hive error reporting for not setting “Utilities.INPUT_NAME”
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 02:26:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-19535?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

zhaoyang updated HIVE-19535:
----------------------------
    Priority: Blocker  (was: Major)

> Hive error reporting for not setting “Utilities.INPUT_NAME”
> -----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HIVE-19535
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-19535
>             Project: Hive
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: zhaoyang
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> I set the parameter "hive.exec.mode.local.auto" to true. Then I used JDBC mode to submit
sql to hiveserver2 in a multithreaded manner. Sometimes exceptions are thrown when several
tasks run in parallel in the local mode.
> "Invalid input path xxx"
> But this path is not the input path of the current SQL, it is another SQL input path.
> So I suspect that one of the SQL covers some information about another SQL.
> So I looked up the source code and found a parameter, and when I set the "iocontext.input.name"
to the unique value, I didn't get it wrong.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message