hive-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jason Dere (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (HIVE-13852) NPE in TaskLocationHints during LLAP GetSplits request
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 18:50:12 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-13852?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15308339#comment-15308339
] 

Jason Dere commented on HIVE-13852:
-----------------------------------

Failures do not look related, 2 new failures (1 of which also shows up in the next build)
and the other does not fail running locally.

> NPE in TaskLocationHints during LLAP GetSplits request
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HIVE-13852
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-13852
>             Project: Hive
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: llap
>            Reporter: Jason Dere
>            Assignee: Jason Dere
>         Attachments: HIVE-13852.1.patch
>
>
> {noformat}
> Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: java.io.IOException: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.udf.generic.GenericUDTFGetSplits.process(GenericUDTFGetSplits.java:194)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.UDTFOperator.process(UDTFOperator.java:116)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.forward(Operator.java:837)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.SelectOperator.process(SelectOperator.java:95)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.forward(Operator.java:837)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator.process(TableScanOperator.java:130)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.FetchOperator.pushRow(FetchOperator.java:434) 
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.FetchOperator.pushRow(FetchOperator.java:426) 
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.FetchTask.fetch(FetchTask.java:144)
> ... 15 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.udf.generic.GenericUDTFGetSplits.getSplits(GenericUDTFGetSplits.java:366)
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.udf.generic.GenericUDTFGetSplits.process(GenericUDTFGetSplits.java:185)
> ... 23 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
> at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.udf.generic.GenericUDTFGetSplits.getSplits(GenericUDTFGetSplits.java:344)
> ... 24 more
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message