hive-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Jayachandran <>
Subject Re: Build bot comments in Jira
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:32:56 GMT
Also Yetus doesn't look like its deduplicating patch submissions. Earlier only the latest patch
submission will run ptest but now all submissions are running ptest even if the jira is closed.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 12:09 PM -0800, "Vineet Garg" <<>>

I would like to know this too. With checkstyle/yetus comments it has become very noisy.

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 10:04 AM, Eugene Koifman  wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there way to automatically collapse the comments from build bot in the Jiras?  Or
some config change to make that happen?