hive-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Szita <>
Subject Re: apache hive builds
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:48:25 GMT
Hi all,

There are two things related to this:
1, We have recently applied a fix on the ptest component so we did a
restart this morning. We also re-triggered all pending jobs at that time.
More details:
2, It seems like that for some time (even before Yetus integration was
added) ptest was suffering from very slow executions from time to time.
Today we looked in this as well in depth. I have found that some executor
slaves are getting shut down in the middle of the testing. I already have a
fix ready and will shortly upload it at: