hive-dev mailing list archives

From Vihang Karajgaonkar <vih...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ptest not running
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 23:23:44 GMT
The Hive pre-commit job seems to be picking up the patches after I manually
triggered this job
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-Admin/. But
looks like this job should automatically run every 10 min, but it is not
running regularly for some reason. So the other apache projects must be
facing the same problem too.