hive-dev mailing list archives

From Kedarnath Dixit <kedarnath_di...@persistent.com>
Subject Hive on Tez - Can we configure resources on local setup
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:40:55 GMT
Hi,

We have single node hive on Tez configured. We dont have HDFS and Any Resource Manager like
YARN or MESOS.

machine has 8 cores and 32 GB of RAM .

We have complex queries taking significant time.

We see them only using 1 core and few(1-2) GB RAM only, Are there possible configurations
to allocate more cores and RAM  to see better performance?

Can some one help please ?

Thanks!

With Regards,

~Kedar Dixit