hive-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Separate release of storage-api
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 21:51:55 GMT
Would it simplify the cross-project commit process if we actually always
depended on the snapshot on master/etc., and only switched to a particular
version of storage-api in release branches? If there are unreleased
storage-api changes when Hive is being released that are needed for the
release, they’d be released all together just before the Hive release, if
needed.