hive-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Missing ASF license headers
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:08:10 GMT
Hi,

I am working on enabling YETUS pre-commit test so it can help in the reviews.

I was running the ASF license check, and I have found the following files are missing the
ASF header:
common/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/common/classification/RetrySemantics.java
druid-handler/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/druid/io/DruidRecordWriter.java
jdbc/src/test/org/apache/hive/jdbc/TestHivePreparedStatement.java
llap-server/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/llap/io/encoded/LineRrOffsetReader.java
llap-server/src/java/org/apache/hadoop/hive/llap/io/encoded/PassThruOffsetReader.java
ql/src/test/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/parse/TestMergeStatement.java
ql/src/test/org/apache/hadoop/hive/ql/plan/TestMapWork.java
How do we handle this issue usually?
If someone finds it then he will change them, or should we wait for the original authors to
add the header?

Thanks,
Peter